Sunday, May 16, 2010

A funeral for my attitude :)

I am celebrating the death of my bad attitude. I have been kind of negative and a butthead lately due to recent events.  I am choosing this morning and promised my husband that this is the death of that attitude. The message at church was very simple but hit me right in the heart.  I am going to be filled with the joy of the spirit and speak with loving kindness.  I will strive to be the essence and fragrance of Christ daily.  I will fail.  I will make mistakes. I may have a bad day or so, but I am going to battle with the strength God gave me to be joyful.  So here it goes! :)

We started going to a new church. We were kind of tired and not pleased with the church we were going to.  It has been a learning experience as a married couple to find where we fit in. It has been weird for me to find where Chad fits in to the thigns of the last 5 years of living in College Station.  With that said, my college church was definitly not the place for us and that is ok.  The Lord spoke very clearly to us on that point.  We are LOVING First Baptist Bryan so far and can not wait to see where it takes us.  

Well right now Chad is at the store and wouldnt let me go or tell me anythign about where he was going. I am guess it has something to do with my birthday on Wednesday! :) 
There is more to stay but I can sum it up by saying Summer is only days away now and school is out!

No comments: