Monday, September 29, 2008

Some pictures....



I can add pictures because I am smart!

This is me. This is me and two of my favorite people. Charles Alan and Karl Wilhelm! This is when we got our Aggie Rings! WHOOP! What a good day!

These boys and I have been through so much from Jr.High to Aggie rings...and more to come. I couldnt ask for better guys watching out for me. Their families mean so much to me and the memories are endless. They were both present at my baptism and have always been there to make me smile, laugh,and create embarrasing moments. I am proud to be there friend. I am proud of them for who they have become through college. It makes me smile when I think about all the random things that have happened in the last 10 years.

In the picture of me, I am wearing my Grandfather's boots. He is one of the most extraordinary men. He is brillant. He is caring. He is a stronghold for our family. He is a wonderful grandfather who has doted on me, provided for me, and respected my decisions. He has pushed each one of the grandkids to be their best and we are all stronger people for it. He is the first of the three generation Aggie tradition in our family. He couldn't leave Houston to come to ring day, so I wore his old boots. Thanks Grandpa for making me be the best I can be!

Ok. I am done blogging for a little while...atleast a day! haha

No comments: