Friday, October 3, 2008

I am with you always

My prayer right now is that the Lord is with me through everything. I am starting to make my own decisions that could and will have a major impact on my life. Where do I go after graduation? Is it fair to hold on to old dreams when there is to much hurt? Is another chance too many? What do I want for my life? Sometimes it seems so clear. I can feel the Lord speaking to me and giving me a peace about my decisions. It will all make sense to me, then I feel him telling me something else. It seems like right now I will have my mind made up and have a peace about it, and the Lord calls me to something else. I want to look into the next year and see what happens in my life. I have a very steady comfort knowing the Lord is always right next to me. On my walk with Brazos (my dog) this morning I spent the time and prayer and knew that Lord was with me, understanding my struggle and stress. Being a Christian, I know that the Lord's peace is a peace that passes all understanding. That is something i have stuggled with in college. I have constant problems with stress. I stress about way too much. At time like that, I just have to sit and let the Lord's peace wash over me. I know he has plans for me, plans to prosper and not harm me. I know I am living my life in his will, but I feel like the next step i take is always going to be right off the edge of a cliff. So today, I choose to find rest within the everlasting love and peace of my Abba Father. I surrender my soul and let him into my struggles that I continually attempt to fix myself.

No comments: