Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dresses, Dresses, and prettier dresses!

Today was a big day! I got my dress. I can not wait until it arrives at the store, and I get to go in for fittings and such :) It took two stores and about 15 dresses, but its the perfect dress! A lady named Peta at the store was wonderful for the hours we spent with her and will be guiding my dress all the way through the process until it is ready for me to take home for the big day! Get ready to have your breath taken away ;) 

Hope you are having a lovely Febrauary..I am still not sure where January went. Student teaching is flying by. I am on week 2 of full responsibility, and it is a bit overwhelming.  With me student teaching and everyone else working all day, wedding planning is going to be done mostly on weekends and is fast and furious! Now that I have a dress, I am even more anxious for the big day. It's going to be amazing and perfect! It will also be my first Johnson family reunion this summer which is very exciting. These next few months are going to be wild and crazy but blissfully wonderful!  Hope you enjoy following along...

Love,
Me.

No comments: