Thursday, February 12, 2009

Planning Whirlwind

So this week things were kind of calm on the wedding homefront. I was sick and pitiful so i stayed in bed all afternoon after school every day this week. I am definately feeling much better, thank goodness, which brings me to my next point.  This weekend Mom and I are going to spend the weekend in Boerne with Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Scott.  We are meeting probably 2 photographers, 2 bakers, looking at florists and hair dressers.  And not to mention, we will be observing the beautiful scenry that is around their house and attempting to decide decorations and colors.  I also need to pick out bridesmaid dresses once I decide on a color.  Save the Date cards should be here tomorrow, which means I will be addressing all weekend and sending them out rather quickly because they are so cute I can't keep them to myself anymore :)

I am very excited at the moment because I just got an email from one of my lovely cousins who lives in Abu Dhabi...for those of you who don't know that is in the United Arab Emerates...and for those geographically challenged friends that is a very very far away place that oil companies send people.  She is over with her fiancee and will be getting married in March. She emailed me to tell me that she will be coming back to the states for my wedding! I am SO excited because I did not think she would be able to fly back so soon after her March visit for her own wedding.  My cousins mean so much to me becuase there are not that many of us so we try to stick together and stay close no matter how far apart we all are. I am very happy that Ashely gets to come. 
Well, without further ado, I am going to eat breakfast and leave for school.  It is almost Friday! Thursdays arent so bad becuase you can see the light at the end of the week! I love my job, my kids, and my school so it isnt so bad to begin with just exhausting.

Ok, I'm really going now.

Love, 
Me

No comments: