Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mrs. Chad Johnson...

I got engaged on January 30, 2009.  It was a Friday. At school that day my kids were being awful. It was such a bad day. I was stressed out and almost in tears.  I was so ready for the end of the day. I couldn't wait to leave.  The kids leave around 2:30. At 2:15, my classroom phone rings and my mentor teacher picks up. She looks at me seriously and says "Mrs. Mosqueda (my principal) wants to see us in her office." So we walk to her office. We talked about what it might about. I was so worried i was in trouble for some reason. So we get to the front office and she is waiting for us. We walk over to her office with the rest of the administrators following us.  She opens her door and Chad is standing in her office!!! I was so happy to see him because I had a bad day. I was hugging him, and I finally realized that we were standing in principals office and he was in fact NOT in san antonio waiting on me to get there that night.  He dropped to a knee and asked if i would marry him. I said yes and now here we are 139 days away from marriage! After we left school, he had another suprise. Our parents all showed up at Los Cucos (our favorite restraunt) for a nice long happy dinner.  Then we went to San Antonio to relax for Superbowl weekend.
I am getting married to the most incredible man I know. We have definately been through a lot together, and have one heck of a story.  We will be getting married June 20, 2009 in Boerne, TX at my aunt and uncles place that is 139 days from today!!   I am SOOO excited! Its going to be wonderful.It will be a very small wedding with thoes closest to us. That is as far as we have gotten in wedding planning so far. Its going to be start going very quickly so stay tuned...here are some pictures of the place! 






No comments: